Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My First Window Display

During quite possibly the craziest time of my life - Midterms, Job, Prepping for Robert J. Mahoney Award Interview with Barney's New York Head Visual, Internship, etc! I created this! My very first - from concept sketch to real life execution - window display. My first of 6 for cute little Oakland store, Mignonne. I have to still get some better pictures of it, but for now - here she is!

This window started out plain with no border or color. Only the vinyl text was there. This white frame and coral matting was all masked and hand painted by yours truly, including a hand drawn 8 foot oval.

At night



Up Close


Featured Item (tea pot) Side Window


Initial Sketch - Embarrassingly sketchy (I told you I was busy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment