Sunday, March 29, 2009

More work!

Again - I've been working away and not sharing any of it here! Check out the latest from Macy's and Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

Harajuku / New Contemporary at Macy's: Ultra Funky and hip - how I managed to use a red, white, and blue color scheme that doesn't scream Americana, I don't know.


Juniors Prom Dresses at Macy's: I had a blast with this androgynous look. I made that bow tie out of a pendant necklace and two loops of ribbon - everyone wanted to buy it!

Rampage forms at Macy's: I love how the form's usually random red color really made this color story come together.


Action Sports mannequins at Macy's: Trendy beach bums


Rampage mannequins at Macy's: Coral is such a hot color this season! Love it.


Chalkboard at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: Daily Fresh Fish Specials


Market Window Display at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: Going green with shirts made from recycled plastic bottles and organic cotton.



Flower show at Macy's opens April 3rd so I'll try to post some pictures from that soon!

1 comment:

  1. This Macy's collection just amazed me!! Mostly, I love to shop at Macys for casual wear and party dresses!!

    ReplyDelete