Friday, April 18, 2008

The One and Only... Simon Doonan

Yep, today I met the most famous window dresser - Creative Director at Barney's New York, Mr. Simon Doonan He was at Barney's SF doing a booksigning for his latest book, Eccentric Glamour - where he describes Ms. Piggy as the most glamourous of all and tells of the day he dressed as Queen Elizabeth. When I spelled my name out for him to sign my book, he told me that he once worked with a woman named Mallory and she's now the Creative Director at Bergdorf Goodman. We must just be destined for good things ;-)
His coat read: Good Taste Doesn't Exsist
Oh Barney's, while not my favorite of ridiculously overpriced designer luxury stores (Neiman's is my fav), you are quite fun and interesting. Love the mannequin's hat/purse. Thanks for the opportunity to meet a window dressing legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment