Thursday, April 3, 2008

Time Flies... and Dreams Come True

Wow, I haven't posted in a month. A lot has been happening and things have been good. My last post dreamed of a place for me spread out and be creative - and my wish has come true!!! My older sister moved out of my dad's house so her vacant bedroom has been transformed into my new studio!!! It came pretty furnished with my sister's Ikea leftovers, has two big closets, and a bathroom attatched, not to mention lots of space and a big window. I'm in heaven.

This is where I sit and blog now! Big desk - my previous little desk is now my printer's home!

My urban loft chair has a home in the corner under the SF hill print It's in progress still - I'm not a fan of bland walls, lack of lighting fixtures, and I'm definately not all moved in yet, but I love it. It's my own place only about 5 minutes away from my house. I rearranged my bedroom too now that most of my stuff moved to my studio. I feel like I can breathe and relax at home now - I'm not overwhelmed and surrounded by creative clutter.

I'm hoping to blog quite a bit soon due to the fact that I'm on break from school for two more weeks. I've been busy setting up the studio and making sewing crafty projects lately but I have tons of images and ideas stored to blog so I want to get them up here soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment