Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Clearly…

I can’t stop daydreaming about cool stuff to put in my dream SF apartment. This might not be healthy – but oh well.

CB2_2 

Recently, I’ve fallen in love with the clear acrylic stuff they have at CB2. This desk – yum. It takes up no visual space! Perfect for my up and coming shoebox that can’t be bothered with bulky frumpy desks. Although – I could go for a retro deco desk or sleek mid-century beauty :-)

CB2_1

It’s kind of hard to see here, but the “C” table on the left  - oh man, I must have one of these. Right now I’m typing on my laptop which is resting on a white piece of particle board, resting on my boyfriend’s legs that are stretched out over my lap – while nice, not ideal for couch blogging. This table would be amazing.

Rugs – art – and fun ways to store and display books keep twirling around in my brain too : the only cure – my very own SF apartment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment