Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Credited Random Inspiration

I took notes this time! As I gathered random images of inspiration from various wonderful publications provided by my favorite FIDM library, I was studious enough to write down the titles to credit them! Now I didn't note extensively which image came from where but they all came from the following July magazine issues, in pretty much this order: Display and Design Ideas, Craft: Transforming Traditional Crafts, Elle Decor, VMSD, Retail Design International, and Readymade Magazine. Enjoy!



I want to learn more about this guy ^




I've always been a flipper when it comes to magazines. I have to be extremely bored to actually start reading the articles - so this is the result: images I found interesting, now immortalized on Designing GG!

No comments:

Post a Comment