Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Orange

Today I've spent a good hour or so catching up on all the old posts on one of my favorite blogs
How About Orange. I happened upon this fun color quiz and was pretty surprised at the results. I am Orange - which is totally cool, I love orange - I just find it ironic that I am orange when Jessica of How About Orange is Pale Turoquise (a little more me in terms of branding atleast). This test doesn't venture very deep into the personality to formulate it's findings but is fun nonetheless! Enjoy! Let me know what color you are!

you are orange
#FFA500

Your dominant hues are red and yellow... most of what you do is motivated by your need to change things and have a good time, but you've been known to settle down and think out a situation, too. You tend to surprise people just when they're starting to feel like they've got you down.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment